Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Big Lessons for a Little Cowboy

Last Saturday we went to the bull sale at the Gardiner Angus Ranch.



Last year someone bought HALF of this bull for $247,000

.....needless to say, Zach left the sale empty handed.


We gave Z a few pointers on how to fit in with the cowboy crowd...

First off, if you're gonna be a cowboy you gotta dress and act the part.
This includes pearly snaps,
.....a tight pair of Wranglers,
...and cowboy food.
(Little cowboy nonchalantly stealing a bite or two.)

And if you're gonna eat like a cowboy, you gotta learn to drink like one too! (milk of course)


6 comments:

  1. You guys are great! I love the pictures of this handsome guy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that I haven't been able to get my hands on this little guy. He is so cute..I hope those big blue eyes are not deceiving like his daddy's were at his age...full of mischief. Givev him a hug from grammie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest little cowboy i've ever seen! Z's getting so big! Zach looks pretty legit himself, i want to see some pics of him wrestling the cattle and spinning a laso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love this!!! Next family trip KANSAS!!! I miss you guys so much! I want to see cowboy Z! Can't wait for bear lake! Great post Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a little chunk! so cute Jenny! we cannot wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete